Friday, May 22, 2015

All Souls Mercantile

I thought it fitting to share this company founded in 2014 by Tova Celine  in LA.  She visited a warehouse filled with army surplus dating from the 50's to the 70's and decided there had to be some way to honor the stories of these materials. This Los- Angeles based company offers one- of -a kind handcrafted vintage army surplus materials "reinvented"! Check out some of the great ways these pieces have been brought back to life. To see more go HERE! Have a safe and peaceful Memorial Day weekend everyone!














3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this company! What a great way to repurpose all of this stuff, I love the pillows and the bags. I am heading over there next to buy one of those bags!

    I hope that you have a fabulous weekend, hopefully it will stay warm and you will not be affected by the cold spell coming through the Northeast.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish and sturdy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...my daughter would love these!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!