Monday, October 27, 2014

Wine, Dine and Design Part One!

I am back and feeling a bit tired from a whirlwind week with great people out in the wine country.
There was so much to see, taste and learn that I thought I would do this post in parts!  Not only was there wine but there was incredible food and design and I cannot wait to share it with you.  One of my favorite stops on the wine tour is an incredible winery labeled "The Vineyardist".  Not only are the views breathtaking but the house was steeped in history and had an incredible kitchen as well. I loved the wine and the surroundings but it's the kitchen that may really peak your design curiosity. To learn more about this lovely winery and how to sign up for their wines see here.





















11 comments:

  1. O-M-G!!! If I didn't like you so much I would be truly jealous!! Pics are great - so glad you had such a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the part of California I love. Food growing, herbs, and grapes. Good weather too. Please come back...
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and that house is so perfect!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Karolyn! It looks and sounds like you had an amazing time. Isn't Napa just the best? I've never been to the Vineyardist, but think I will have to stop there on our next visit. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I've never been to The Vineyardist but will definitely add it to my list of places to visit in a place my husband calls the adult Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a Movie set!
    What a fun taste of your whirlwind trip.
    Show us more!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  7. O, Karolyn, what a trip, and I hope you came home with a few labels with your name on it ?
    As for your stay what an amazing place, I would not want to leave.

    Thank you for this beautiful share, what's next on your list?

    See you soon.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home.....How fun! And so beautiful...I must go there when I go back (Hopefully soon0 and that Kitchen..LOVE! It looks like one amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina! I just picked a cute pumpkin for you shorter than the last but still plump will work on that this week!!

      Delete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!