Monday, September 15, 2014

Novogratz Plus Walmart Equal Chic and Affordable!

Well,the Novogratz have done it again! They are bringing bedding to a whole new level at Walmart.  Expect fun patterns and wonderful color plus all mixable pieces for an eclectic look. Finally bedding that is current, fun and chic at a price people can afford! Thank you Novogratz for understanding the meaning of affordable family friendly interiors. Launching soon hurry and check out Walmart, trust me these will fly off the shelves.










14 comments:

  1. This is so exciting. I've really been impressed with the items Walmart has been carrying lately. Still not brave enough to stop in the store, so hopefully these items will be available online. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Brandi they are launching first thing tomorrow online!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...don't need any sheets right now, but I love it when there is something cute and affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right I love chic and affordable!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love these sort of collaborations... what fun beds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear it's been a while, hope you're good! I love these bedding ideas they're so colorful and I love that!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I missed this - can't wait to head over and check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank Suvarna Will check out your blog for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!! Such cute stuff and at Walmart!! Have a great week, sweet Karolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow these are actually really cute designs! love it all! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what a great find! Love this.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow - good for both parties! gotta keep up with that chic Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! We love everything and anything Novogratz and know these bedding collections will be a hit. Walmart is stepping up their style game.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!