Thursday, August 9, 2012

Marella Agnelli's Magical Marrakech Estate!

I read an article in Vogue on Ginevra Elkann and her amazing life and accomplishments. At 32 years of age she has experieced such wonderful things, I could only hope to check off one on my bucket list! One being the grand daughter of Marella Agnelli, two having her wedding one her grandmothers estate in Marrakech. I am in love with Ain Kassimou, its something out of a fairytale with interiors to match. I hope you love some of these photos as much as I do!

 Marella Agnelli-courtesy of Little Augery.

WOW!Vogue

[AGNELLI] Lovely pale Pink bedroom-WSJ

Courtesy-Mark D.Sikes


Courtesy-Mark D. Sikes


Ginevra Elkann at home in Turin
Ginevra Elkann the quiet risen star amongst the Agnelli empire..







3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I have been searching for this information and finally found it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Experience the burning desert and also experience the cool breeze at the beaches and stay in nearby resorts to capture the view. Make memories and enjoy every moment of your journey with Morocco xcursion.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my viewers so comment frequently!